The fabric was Fringe by April Rhodes for Art Gallery, the pattern was the Luna Pants pattern by Made By Rae and the plan was to have some fun making a pair of wild and crazy pants. Houston, I think we achieved lift-off. This is a quick and easy sew. I cut the pattern pieces out last night, spent a couple of hours sewing this afternoon and was able to wear these awesome new slacks out for ice-cream this evening. For details on how to sew this pattern and links to all of Rae’s fabulous sewalong posts, check out my first Luna Pants Post. This is a very easy sew and it was only a bit more complicated this time because I took the notion to make the pockets and waist facing out of double gauze from the Cotton and Steel Bespoke line in indigo.I think I will ultimately be glad I did this for the comfort factor but it was a pain and I am not showing the inside of my back waist because it is a hot mess. Here is the pocket in process so you can see the color. It is more teal than navy but I like the contrast.The rest of the double gauze is going to be a Ruby blouse like this one. I use my big ruler to make sure I have the pattern pieces lined up along the grain.I cut out the Ruby pieces and the Luna pieces at the same time to make sure I had enough fabric.In anticipation of all the fraying, I sewed the pockets with multiple seams. I do like the way the finished pocket peeks out.I have to say that once I put these on, they put me in a goofy mood. My daughter captured some of this as you can see below.They just make you want to dance.Which is not a bad thing!Action shot:Mid dance pose:YOU need to make some Luna Pants!So much fun. Thanks Rae!